Login to your account

Thread: Hey

Reoccurring NPC

Hey

So, yeah, I am new to this site but I have been roleplaying for a while now, and I do have pretty good sized posting (about a minimum of three paragraphs) I have a lot of ideas for roleplays and enjoy roleplaying a lot. I normally stick to either a small group or one on ones for roleplaying because for me they seem to last longer. I also enjoy playing video games such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Jack and Daxter and Rachet and Clank. I read a lot of mangas, fantasy novels and comics. So, yeah, pretty much a nerd, and yes to complete the whole thing I do actually play Dungeons and Dragons. Anyways, that's everything that I can about telling everyone about me right now, I am still going to try and get used to the site.

Welcome to WTF. I hope you find lots of nifty RPs here to join. There is a pretty good crew of active, fun and solid roleplayers here, so I think you'll fit right in. MOst of the games with the dedicated players seem to be fairly long lasting and reasonably active. But I do understand about having games fizzle on you halfway through.

I too am an old school roleplayer- I started with the old pen and paper games with my trusty bag o' dice. Forum roleplaying is newer to me (though I have been doing that for a long while now too...uhg...I'm old).

Reoccurring NPC
    lol, thanks for the welcome

Welcome to WTF RPG! I hope you'll have a good time here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Reoccurring NPC
    Thanks

Welcome Zita!! ( ... if you don't mind me calling you that?)

You seem to fall under all the preferred nerd-tastic sub sections of greatness, so you'll have no trouble at all making friends around here. It's great to hear you have a lot of ideas you wish to share, the more variety and neat ideas that are thrown into the mix the better. ^_^ Anyways, have fun and if you have any questions or anything feel free to message me. I'm online often~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I am a disgrace to the world! How have I not posted in here? D: I'm so very terrible..... Anyway, welcome. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hello! Welcome to WTF RPG! Usually I am not so belated in greeting new people. xD

Your interests sound like they fit in here perfectly. :3 I have a thread around here somewhere about dice collections (which reminds me - I need to post those photos like I said I would), so if you play D&D, you've got somewhere to talk about dice! ...or, y'know, not, as you like. xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Reoccurring NPC
    Thanks for all the weocomes and I will have to check out that thread with the D&D dice!