Login to your account

Thread: General Feedback: MODS PLZ READ!!!

General Feedback: MODS PLZ READ!!!

Okay, just some general feedback. The site is new, so I understand the bugs, and I just want to point out a couple of things that would make the site better. I think you should make a "guides/tutorials" category and also a "roleplay" category with both "adult (18+ ONLY)" and "17-" subcategories. Also, maybe you could make a notification appear when someone posts in a subscribed thread. Thank you for your time and consideration. I really enjoy this site.

Well to the adult category stuff you need to allow that on your profile, because there is already sections for it.

Going to reply in the form of a list because it's easier for me to make sure I've replied to everything. :3

1) More than happy to have bugs pointed out/suggestions made! :3 Thanks for taking the time! :3

2) There is something of a guides/tutorials category.
    Site Feature Guides: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/forumdis...Feature-Guides
    (For how to use site features.)
    Roleplay Discussion & Design: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/forumdis...ion-and-Design
    (For discussing how to improve your role-playing game.)

Is there something those forums aren't covering that you think they should? There's not much in RD&D right now because I didn't want to flood it and make people feel like they weren't welcome/invited/encouraged to share their own thoughts on storytelling/roleplaying. ^^; If there's a site tutorial that I haven't written but you think should be there, let me know and I'll get on it! The next few days I'll be cleaning up the tutorials I already have by adding links and screenshots, but if you're confused anywhere, I'd love to improve them too!

3) As Rei Ann said, to see the 18+ category, you need to go to Settings> Permissions Groups and join the Adult Content usergroup. :3 They're there once you've joined.

4) If you click on "Settings" it should tell you when someone has posted in any thread you're subscribed to. It doesn't have a pop-up Notification the way Private Messages do, though. But I can talk about that with the coder if that's what you'd really like to have. :3

5) Thrilled to hear that. xD I've been really excited about the project for months and am so giddy to see people start using the site. :3 I want to make the experience better for everyone, so I really appreciate feedback and suggestions. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin