I ran into about 3 people on my recent onexone thread that all were interested in a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory themed roleplay, and so I began to wonder if perhaps I should create a Group Roleplay based off the idea. I would really like to see how many people would like to join such a roleplay!

I’ve played several games that I can use as the setting. You can vote in the poll if you would like to see something set in a particular game/town! I don’t believe the setting matters so much though, because we can always use OCs and I can provide images/maps/setting explanations to those who need it when getting started. (Playing characters who are in the game is optional; if you feel like it, go for it!)
I’m trying to decide on where to set the game right now, so any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

One of the main decisions is whether to base it of a standard Harvest Moon game or Rune factory, which has more of a fantasy twist in it. I’d love to hear what you guys think about that as well!

Any questions are certainly welcome too; I will get back to them ASAP. C: