Login to your account

Thread: CROSSOVERS: It's the end of the world

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CROSSOVERS: It's the end of the world

That's it. I want to do a crossovers roleplay. You can pick your favorite characters from any TV show, anime, movie, band, manga, or book. It will be wild! Do your best to stay in character, but if you deviate some that's fine. After all, they aren't in their original setting.

Now, to make it even cooler. It's set in the land of Pokemon. lmao. Yup. So you're going to be dealing with Pokemon. BUT WAIT! There's more. After you beat the Elite Four, you're warpped to a new world. Can you say... Zelda? Ha ha ha! That's right, now it's your turn to save the princess! But it doesn't just stop there. After you've helped to rescue the lovely Zelda, you're gift is - yup, you guessed it - another wormhole to another world.

I should probably point out that the various worlds will be series to this game. It'll start off as just Pokemon. Oh, and did I mention you'll have to solve some mysterious while you're exploring Johto? I figured as much. I tend to forget things from time to time.

Okay, so there are some ground rules. No duplicate characters, obviously. Also, no more than three characters per show. You can have any many characters as you like, too. You can come and go at will. You can die, if you'd like, too.

Soooooo, do we have any takers?

Oh. And if anyone wants to be an OC (Original Character), go for it!
    Last edited by Xavirne; 10-26-2011 at 04:39 PM.