Login to your account

Thread: Fresh Meat. (Hatters search for madness)

Fresh Meat. (Hatters search for madness)

Hello there lovelies, I'm brand new here, but no worries, writing stories with others is something I've been doing for years now. I am still getting the hang of this site, so if you have a preferred way to rp, please be willing to explain how to navigate me there! <3

I'm sure you're all experienced enough that I don't have to get too details on my requirements, feel free to ask questions if anything is unclear:

-I am fine with Adult themes
    -This can take place over: PMs, Threads, email
    -I miss romance. Love, even if it's dark and twisted, is something I want in a roleplay right now. It does not need to be instant, but developing it would be lovely.
    -I don't do Twilight
    -Please note I am more than capable of playing multiple characters/genders.
    -I do prefer playing female characters when I'm only playing one main character.
    - I am ALWAYS up for taking requests.
    - I have a sense of humor and I use sarcasm, please don't be overly serious, this is not real life.
    - “I only play female” Sorry, you're not welcome here.
    - Be polite.
    -When you message me, have an idea of what you want to do, I hate playing 50 questions to figure out if we're even going to even be compatible. There are guidelines spelled out for you here, to know you actually took the time to read what I do or do not want, please take the time to actually read them.

I might bite. Watch your hands.:

1)Be Patient, life happens.

2)Be open minded and ask about anything you'd like to toss in the role play. The worse you can possibly get is "Sorry, not into it."

3)Long Term please.

4) If at any point you would like to stop/change the role play, you can tell me. I will not be offended/angry if you do. (Maybe sad ;_; :P )

5)Here's what I care about with writing:
    -Don't toss me single lines of crap. Don't type a novel that will put me to sleep. I don't mind it you write a lot, just don't spend forever on explaining the type of pants they're wearing.

-I can type anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs depending on the day and what I've got to work with.

6) M x F please. I don't have a problem with characters who play around with the same sex on the side.

7) Make your characters interesting. We all know the characters that are over done, boring, want to shoot within the first five seconds.

8) I am capable of doubling, tripling, however many characters your lovely little heart desires. I even tend to toss in side characters for the hell of it.

9) I'm nice if you're nice, don't give me a reason to bite and I won't, unless you want me to

Limits:
    Romance - It helps and let's face it, as a women, I’m a sucker for it, let's work it in somehow.

Intimacy - I don't mind playing it out or skipping over it, don't spend weeks posting a bedroom scene, and please don't expect it to happen right away. (Unless the plot calls for it).

Violence - Throw. It. At. Me. I'm sick of dull role plays where the only injuries come from running into things. I want something to keep my mind itching for more.

Cussing - Sure go ahead, just keep it tasteful, not every other word/ every sentence please.

Gore - Same a violence, I'm all right dealing with some blood and guts in story that calls for it.

Let me know you're limits.

Next with be a few genre's / ways to contact me:

----------

Genres:
    I'd really kill for a nice, original plot. Please, suggest something you don't see here. OR if you have a plot you think is interesting for anything listed here, please feel free to suggest it anyway and see if you can change my mind.
    I don't want to role play something children watch (Pokemon, Naruto...things like that.)

If something you do/want to do IS NOT here than please please please SUGGEST SOMETHING.

I don't do:
    ~Twilight. Don't even ask. I don't care how good you think your plot is.
    ~Animals (This doesn't include shape shifters)
    ~Incest pairings, step siblings count in my eyes.
    ~Pedophile pairings, if it's more than a 10 year difference, or their friends parent, just..no. (College students/professors are different)

-There's no specific order to these. I like them all a lot, each one always ends up differently.
    Pretty much anything not listed in "don't do" I'm open for, the following are just ones I've done, I'm really eager for some new ones.
    There are a few missing I'm sure....I d
    o so many..these are just the ones I end up with more often..so please please please please suggest something.

THESE ARE ONLY THE MOST FREQUENT ONES I"VE DONE. PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING.
    These are also just general pairings. Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions.

Fandoms: (For these I would like the part of OC, and can double as other cannons if needed).
    ****True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse series): Eric Northman x OC, Alcide Herveaux x OC <- YES PLEASE

****Merlin (BBC series): Arthur x Oc (this can really be substituted with a Prince x whatever pairing). <----------THIS. A MILLION TIMES THIS.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Supernatural (Dean x Oc)

-Something. With. Violence. Gore. Twists and Turns. Drama. I want to be curious about what could possibly happen next!
    -Fallen Angel [or reg. Angel] x Demon
    -Vampire x Mortal
    -Shifter x Mortal
    -Arranged Marriage -Will do a present time one if you have a good plot, so far I've only done medieval
    -Vampire x Slayer
    -Vamipre x Lycan
    -Medieval Vampire x Royalty
    -Master x Slave (Fantasy element is a must for this.)
    -Vampire x Fae
    -Elemental controls (like Avatar the last Airbender kinda deal.)
    -Medieval anything
    -Fantasy anything
    -Fairy Tale Twists
    -The list goes on..for the millionth time it seems suggest something.

Anime's: Please ask if this is a genre you'd actually want, seems to be a dying interest.

Something different:
    Alice in Wonderland
    Version of Alice I REALLY enjoyed: SciFi's Alice (or however they're spelling it now). I'm looking at this version because I really do miss romance.

Modern Fairy Tales
    -Not fairy tale twists, there's a difference.
    -Modern day, meaning fairies existing in our world today, and how humans get by not knowing they're there. Or how the ones who know they are, live out their everyday lives.
    -I can explain more if you're interested. If you'd like to look up examples, look up Modern Fairy Tales by Holly Black.

----------

Contacts: (order of preference)
    Pms
    Here
    E-mail: tspauld1@twcny.rr.com

There are no messengers listed for a reason.

Congrats! You've read it all, I'm so proud! ;P
    Please let me know if you're interested and feel free to ask questions. <3

Lovers:
    -Xavirne (cause I follow my love like a lost puppy lol)
    -JazzieBell; my first roleplay with posts
    -Tigerkytti; my first request that is currently in character creation stage.
    Last edited by mad hatters revenge; 08-16-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Edited a bit to add more pairing suggestions.

Edited to add a list of people on here I'm currently happy with.

YAY! I'm loved. <3 And you know I love you back.

this can really be substituted with a Prince x whatever pairing
    We should do that. I don't know the Merlin show by heart or anything, but I have an idea of what it would be like. I saw one episode. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    YAY! I'm loved. <3 And you know I love you back.

We should do that. I don't know the Merlin show by heart or anything, but I have an idea of what it would be like. I saw one episode. XD
    Totally didn't see this before I messaged you back, let me know which one you would prefer we do. ^^

Ohhh, I kinda like the sounds of the PM one. We could always mix it with this... maybe?

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Would you be interested in doing an Alice in Wonderland fandom? Our own version?

Quote Originally Posted by ~{MagikRiter}~ View Post
    Would you be interested in doing an Alice in Wonderland fandom? Our own version?
    Sure, what did you have in mind? Feel free to pm me to discuss it.

Well, not Pluto, because that isn't good enough to be a planet.
    Hello! I'm new tooo(:

Hmm. How would you feel about a masterxslave, with the master being a vampire, who requires the blood of the slave, as well as basic female company?

Quote Originally Posted by stormi_weathers View Post
    Hello! I'm new tooo(:

Hmm. How would you feel about a masterxslave, with the master being a vampire, who requires the blood of the slave, as well as basic female company?
    Sorry on the wait, this sounds like an idea I can work with, pm me if you're still interested. <3

It's so quiet now ;_;

Dead...should've known this site was too good to have anything last longer than a few weeks. I'm slowly loosing my faith in 99% of rp sites these days.

Are you still interested in a Supernatural RP??
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Quote Originally Posted by Accio Weasley View Post
    Are you still interested in a Supernatural RP??
    Depends on what plot we come up with, I am yes, but it's been a while since I've watched/done anything with it XD

That's alright Would you prefer OCs or already made characters? I'm fine with maybe Dean and an OC? Well the season seven premiere just aired like a week ago. I don't know if you want me to give away any spoilers but we could start right after that episode?
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Quote Originally Posted by Accio Weasley View Post
    That's alright Would you prefer OCs or already made characters? I'm fine with maybe Dean and an OC? Well the season seven premiere just aired like a week ago. I don't know if you want me to give away any spoilers but we could start right after that episode?
    Sorry again on the wait, I should be on everyday now that things seemed to have picked back up a little.

I'm fine with Dean x OC, just remember for that I was leaning towards playing the OC.

I don't mind spoilers, someone spoiled that big plot points in the first few seasons for me so feel free to give me any information I need. ^^

Still around/looking. I feel this forum isn't as active as it started to be...oh well. ^^ I'll be around.
    Last edited by mad hatters revenge; 11-17-2011 at 07:25 AM.