Login to your account

Thread: 1x1 Fandom Roleplays Anyone? {Anime & Video Games}

Red face 1x1 Fandom Roleplays Anyone? {Anime & Video Games}

ωelcome,
    Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? You can call me TC or Stars, whichever you prefer. I’m looking for some Fandom roleplays, obviously! I do originals as well, if the plot suits me, so feel free to throw in ideas about those, I won’t bite. However, note that I am searching mainly for Fandom at the moment.

Posting Frequency: I will post when I post- this varies from multiple times in a day if I am not busy to once ever few days if I’ve got a lot of things to do. I will try my best to adhere to your preferences, but I can’t always guarantee anything. I’d like you to post every few days, if it is not a problem.

Posting Length: 2-8 paragraphs is my preferred range; I’ll do 1 paragraph ones if said paragraph is well written, and I can try to do more than 8 but I cannot promise I will be able to keep up with it.

Characters& pairings: I like playing canon characters, mostly males, however you may play an OC if you wish, as so long as she/he is not a Marry-sue/Gary-stu. I’m not usually picky about pairings, so feel free to ask if you want something; I do Yaoi, Het and sometimes Yuri… I’m not so very experienced with that though.

Genre/Setting : Anything from Romance to Humor to Horror and all things in-between. I love taking characters and putting them in AU settings though, and most of my plots (I have quite a few) involve AU setting.

Fandoms I am interested in right now…:

Anime/Manga:
    Hetalia (Current Favorite)
    Death Note
    Fruits Basket
    Kodomo no Omocha/Kodocha

Videogames:
    Kingdom Hearts
    Trauma Center: Second Opinion
    Harvest Moon (I own a few different versions, so if you want a specific one, ask)

Lastly, What I do not do:
    Anything with ‘smut’; Adult type themes/implications are alright, but nothing explicit. Anything involving ‘shota’ or ‘loli’ themes. The ever Cliché Highschool setting; where in the plot has no other aspect, accept that they are in highschool. Twilight. One liners. Instant-love.

Well I suppose if you’re interested in something or have any questions post here! I can fill you in on plots, and specific preferences when we decide on a fandom.

T.T if only you had DRRR!! on your list. XD

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Although, I'm kinda like the idea of a Death Note roleplay. I'd say Hetalia, but I've not watched enough/I don't remember it. XD

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

OMG. HARVEST MOON.

lawlz. Is there any way you might combine multiple animes/mangas/games into one?

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Sorry, I've never watched DRRR!!; I don't even know what it is to be honest.

Death Note is fine with me; I used to role-play a lot as Mello and Beyond Birthday, even sometimes as L. Are there any specific characters you want to use?

I don't do too many crossovers, but it would be fun to try if you have an idea for one! Which ones did you want to combine?

A harvest moon game would sure be interesting!

Would you have that be 1 x 1 or a group game?
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 10-26-2011 at 02:53 AM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I'm more used to onexones, but a group game actually seems like it would work better for that setting. So I suppose I could do either. Would you suggest making it a group game?

If its a group... I'm in! *currently playing the tale of two towns and craves it*

I haven't played that one yet; its it good? c: I'm thinking about getting it.

Since multiple people are interested, I might as well make it a group.

I like it. The only cons are that you can't put all of the same items together. Since they're different ranks. Also, buy seeds in bulk!! And, can't save until you're done with the day.

Yaaay for group!!

Some of it sounds like such a pain... but I'm still tempted to get it. XD
    Do you (as in anyone interested) have any preferences as to what game I base it off of? I’ve played Friends/More friends of Mineral town, Ds&DS cute, Island of Happiness, Tree of Tranquility/ Animal Parade, and a few Rune Factory games (if you consider them harvest moon, they seem to be more of their own chain now), so any of those would work well for me.

It's fun! Just the type who likes to save just in case I fudge up on cooking Haha.

I've only really played harvest moon I.o.H and this one. X.x;