Login to your account

Thread: From Across the Narrow Sea

From Across the Narrow Sea

Seridano here! I'm pleased to meet you all and looking forward to roleplaying with as many of you as time permits. That being said, I've journeyed to these, the distant shores of WTFRPG, from the island nation of Menewsha. As you seem to be in the habit of collecting refugees from said place, I imagine I'm well on my way to fitting right in....we shall see, no?. o.o;

In terms of roleplaying itself, I love me some historical fiction, fantasy, supernatural, post-apocolyptic, fan-based...well, you name it really. If there's a decent plot or idea afloat somewhere, I have a habit of latching on to it and joining folks for the ride, so to speak.

At present, I am craving a Game of Thrones / A Song of Fire and Ice based roleplay, and anyone with a similar craving would be instantly elevated to the esteemed status of 'my favorite person on WTFRPG' a-yup.

Haha - glad you made it over already.

The life preservers and bamboo shack are over there, but if you need any assistance, just use rocks or coconuts to spell out an S.O.S. and I (or someone else who happens to know the answer and gets to you before I do) will swoop right in and help you out. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin