Login to your account

Thread: Can't Approve Characters

Can't Approve Characters

I find it a little weird that the GM can't approve characters. I thought I would just make people aware of this. It's really quite odd. I had two characters that were up for approval and it would only let me accept one of them.

This is the roleplay that is being the problem child.

I'm going to try flipping from Chrome to Firefox. But idk if it'll fix it.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Okay, so Firefox doesn't work either. Now onto Internet Exploder. *shudders*

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

T.T Explorer won't let me accept the character either. I guess I can't accept it. T.T

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hmm. I can't approve the character either. I'll have the coder look into it. :x
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

O_o Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Maybe it's a sign... that it's too awesome to be accepted. XD

- hangouts -

Heehee.

I just realized that it's Friday in the US, which makes it Saturday where alxjvr lives. So this will likely remain unresolved until Sunday in the evening at the earliest (for the US). Though I suppose it's somewhat vaguely possible he may get the email about it and decide to work on it before then, I wouldn't count on it. xD;
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh, it's fine. The person who owns the character is rarely on. Besides, she already has one accepted character. If need be, she could just post with that character and change her over later to the correct one.

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Also having this problem with Dystopian City - character 'Secretary' Fletcher. I'm not the creator of the roleplay, and I haven't talked to Lumine to see if she can approve the character, but I'm supposed to be able to and blagh.

Just thought I'd let you know~

Also, Xav, sorry I haven't posted in a long time! Dx I've been in such a slump, and writing has been difficult for me. I'mma see what I can do about getting a post up within the next two hours. Got others I've been neglecting too. Dx

Hmm... It shows as 'approved' to me, so I don't know what to say. >_>; I can't look into it or see what it was that went wrong.

But if it happens to anyone else, I hope they post here so I can have Alxjvr look into it!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin