Login to your account

Thread: Hello~

Hello~

Hello all, I am Monte Cristo~! Anyway, where to start? I guess with how long I have been roleplaying... I have been roleplaying for about seven or eight years though I had to stop for about a year/ year and a half to dedicate my time to higher priorities...and the roleplay group I was apart of did not give room to grow. But now I am back to start a new. I tend to enjoy more fantasy type roleplays, be it vampires and elves to a post apocalyptic steam-punk world, to even more historical settings loosely based on significant eras of human history but with a fantasy twist. Ummm, what else is there? Well not much...so, yea, Hello~, Ladies and Lords!
    Chivalry is not a dead art. There are those of us who are still captivated by simple gestures of kindness.

Greetings~ And Welcome to WTFRPG!!

Considering your interests and background you are going to do just splendid here within our community!! I'm glad to see you've taken the time to introduce yourself to us... we love newbies~!

I also love your signature... it makes me heart go "D'aw... yay~!" Please feel free to ask me any questions you have, I am always free to help. Even if you would like a brainstorming buddy when making a new game, or just feel like chatting!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Schizo, you stole my line. I wanted to "D'awww" about the siggy. Now you ruined it. Imma go cry. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Schizo, you stole my line. I wanted to "D'awww" about the siggy. Now you ruined it. Imma go cry. XD
    Well we obviously need to stop being the same person. Because this happens a hell of a lot!!! Haha.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome Monte Cristo. I find myself idly curious if you call yourself that based on the Count or the sandwich. Judging by the signature, my initial feeling says the Count, but the sandwich is also a good choice.

Welcome to WTF. I think you will enjoy it here if you find the flavor of roleplays you enjoy. Lots of room to grow and develop with a great group of roleplayers around.

Hello! I've never had the sandwich, but the book numbers as one of my absolute favorites. :3

Welcome to WTF RPG! If nothing else, WTF will be able to offer you a variety in games and players, and since our rules aren't very limiting, you should have a great deal of freedom for growth. :3 I think you'll find a lot of like-minded players and I hope you have a great deal of fun here!

Feel free to ask any questions you have. :3 If the users can't answer the question, I'll be along within about 24 hours (give or take depending on my schedule) and can help you out. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I know. It's insanium in my cranium.

:O maybe we are like... twins... only... not. XD

- hangouts -

Elves! You said elves! Where, what... *coughs, clears throat* I mean, hey! Welcome! Welcome to the place where you will definitely be saying part of the name of the site most likely every now and again. IE: 'WTF is wrong with these people?' XD

There's a lot of awesome here, so come get some while you can, I'm certain you'll have tons of fun! There's something for almost everyone! Yay!

Anyways... laters and welcomes again! *two thumbs up*
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Ahaha, thank you for all the welcomes~! So far I have found this place to be very enjoyable and I will stay here for a long while. As for those wondering if my name is from the sandwich or the book? Its from the book. I had heard of the sandwich but have never had it and for the ani/manga community I have watched a few episodes of the anime adaption but, the book is what I took my name from x3

We should all practice chivalry every now and then. We could learn a lot from it~!
    Chivalry is not a dead art. There are those of us who are still captivated by simple gestures of kindness.

O_o There is a sanmich with that name? Damn, I need to get out more. XD

- hangouts -