Login to your account

Thread: I know it's a lot to ask but...

I know it's a lot to ask but...

I was thinking it would be really nice to have a phone browser compatible wtfrp.com. This isn't something I usually ask for but when you don't have an iphone or something that's all around EVERYTHING compatible, or a laptop, and you're in a home situation where you have no home internet it's just a nice thing to have. Especially since I've been unintentionally neglecting all the RPs I'm in and my phone is so poopy it only seems to be able to go onto facebook, google, and SOMETIMES wikipedia (it's a cheap and moody phone but hey it was all I could afford).
    I know you're probably thinkig I should go to the library or use my school computers but both of those things are very difficult to do. One because I can't get a ride to the library and can't afford the bus (Yes I'm poor) and two because apparently even if I go to use the campus computers at like 8 in the morning (the earliest I can go) the computers are all occupied (because the world apparently doesn't want me to RP... T-T).
    So... yeah just a suggestion to please please please consider. =3 <3
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

I completely understand the thought and I really would like to have us compatible with the major phone browsers, but we honestly have no money for development. It'll be quite awhile before we could seriously consider it. :x
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you for the thought anyways! =3 I can't wait till it finally does happen.
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"