Login to your account

Thread: Space- the final frontier... or something along those lines

Space- the final frontier... or something along those lines

So.. hi! Again. I'm thinking about making a new group rp, seeing as my first has pretty much died.
    Nano- I did not expect it to get in the way in the way that it did

So I've returned, twitchy rp fingers and all, and found myself wondering why there is no space rp going?! Clearly, this needs to be remedied.

I was thinking it would be set in the future and in space, obviously. Most of the universe is govern by a galatic government which cares little for it's inhabitants and more about money, trading and catching each and every "rebel" which have the audacity to stand against their BS.

It has a bit of a firefly vibe over it, coupled with Andromeda/Farscape-ism. It'll be open (like most tavern rp's are) and you can create what kind of human, humanoid, non-humanoid whatchamightcallit you want, any age, any appearance etc and just go!

I did a oneXone like this a few years back and find myself thinking back pretty often, smiling like a fool. It was a ton of fun to do because you could come up with all sorts of crazy rambling mumbojumbo and not have to restrict yourself with all those pesky rules.

Anyone up for it?
    Last edited by Impish; 12-16-2011 at 08:25 AM. Reason: tired + spelling = fails

It sounds interesting. I'll have to think about it.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

You do that Would love to get some people in on it.