Login to your account

Thread: Using the lemons life gave me for tequila!

Using the lemons life gave me for tequila!

I am not going to over load this page with what i want and what i don't like. Why cause its simple, everyone is different! Which only translate to every rp person is different as well. I perfer to work as a team with everyone and work around someones style! Which means, i can post long, short, fat and thin!

Though i usually tend to stay away from premade rps such as animes, tv shows cause well... someone else made that. And i love to create and develop a rp in the way that will benefit both or many rpers. Not to say there is anything wrong with premades, its just not my style.

I can rp guys and girls, but seriously; i am a irl girl so that doesnt mean i want to solely rp the guys aspect! I noticed there is such a thing as doubles, so if you can work with that. Then righteous but I won't single out that way. We need to work together.

As for how often i post, i will actually post everyday when i come home from work. Even multiple times a day; but i won't be harassing and annoyed if you can't post. But that only goes so far. I came here to rp and i'd appreciate some consideration. A post every couple days is cool but if you are going to let it slide for weeks on end, don't get upset with me if i don't have any drive to post back to you. Its a story we are writing so lets try and keep it going enough that it keeps our attention.

And with that, lets keep our characters developing. Not one sided where its totally focused only on one character cause that is rather boring.

I rarely play characters that fall in love right at that moment. First look and love. Noooo thank you. It doesnt happen in real life (my mind set) and i don't believe that two characters should be smitten only with one another. In life there are trials and tribulations! Sometimes the one we like in real life has no interest in us or looses interest only to go after someone else. I like to make it believeable.

I know there is a lot i haven't covered, but if you are legit interested in rping, lets talk.

Until then, avento!

My slots

1) Spectre of Chaos - AceofMana
    2)
    3)
    Last edited by Midnight_Angel13; 10-07-2011 at 04:29 PM.