Login to your account

Thread: Oh no... it happened!

Oh no... it happened!

What happened?

I woke up and could not stop my heart from pounding. I can only vaguely remember what the dream was about, but ever since I cannot stop craving it...

ROMANCE.

I know, I know. Romance? Sure. All well and good. Now write a big web of interesting around that word so it sounds more tolerable. But here is the thing, I don't really want a story that focuses on other elements like mystery or complicated settings... I really just want a nice heart pounding, tear educing romantic drama of some sort. Sure, I can go ahead and blame this on the fact I watched Antique Bakery before bed... but damn, I really would love to play a game that focuses on the characters and relationships.

What kind of roleplay partner are you looking for?

Someone who wouldn't mind some cheese, but properly done cheese. ;D I myself love some good cheese, and I also can be quite silly and then quite serious. I would like to rp with someone who can do just that, add some flavor to the mix, not afraid to be crazy but knows when to be serious.

Hey Schiz, are you looking for specific pairings?

Not really, no. Sure I have some preferred ones my little fluttering heart wouldn't mind spewing out but if you have any in mind do not be afraid to share them! I will giggle if you say Panda x Space Alien, but... I will muse over any suggestions you have.

How many main characters are you willing to play in this?

Two! But I am willing to throw in some side characters as well for the sake of adding NPC fun.

Hetero or same sex pairings?

I'm cool with both! But to be honest, if we are going to go the same sex route I usually like to play someone shy to that experience.

First come, first serve?

I have to talk with my partners prior to writing with them. I know it sounds like I'm picking out my prom date but I need to assure we will have chemistry. This site is swimming with fabulous writers but without the necessary spark... it becomes stale and hard to manage. I don't want to waste anyones time. ^_^

So, we're in love right?

No... our characters are. I won't stalk you because we are in a romance game together, so don't assume because my characters are kissing yours that I consider you a dirty cheater if you go off and have other characters romantically involved with others. (Seriously, this happened to me on Gaia. ._.)

------------------

So please, if you are interested... post here or send me a PM!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I just realized I go about things in a very strange way... >_>;
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 10-04-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.