Login to your account

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : The 12 Warriors of Legend

Not me. ^^' I like Parker and Elliot more as a couple and they are also my favorite characters. x3
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar
    They're definitely my fav characters...but they seem more brother/sister to me...

Yeah. I guess I can see how they could appear that way. x3
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Should we go ahead and post? Or wait for more people to sign on?

I think we should probably wait. It'll also give me time to fill out the character information and set up the next stages of the story. ^^;

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Spiffy. I'll just save what I have so far then.

I'm going to work on my intro post but I wont post it until you give the word. :3

Soo... thinking of joining and taking thunder. Not sure yet. Don't quote me on it. gotta figure out my schedule and decide if I actually can handle another lol

Is the WTF page screwed up for anyone else besides me?

Whatcha mean?

- hangouts -

Nevermind. It's fixed. ^^' However I had words down the side of my screen, no tabs, and the clone warehouse was stuck in the middle of my screen. ^^'

O___________O
    That sounds special...

- hangouts -

Yeah. xD Anyway, any idea on when we can start posting? :3

Quote Originally Posted by ~The-Oracle~ View Post
    Nevermind. It's fixed. ^^' However I had words down the side of my screen, no tabs, and the clone warehouse was stuck in the middle of my screen. ^^'
    It can happen when one of the coders are working on the site. The templates doesn't work as they should then.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    Soo... thinking of joining and taking thunder. Not sure yet. Don't quote me on it. gotta figure out my schedule and decide if I actually can handle another lol
    If you can, that would be awesome. If not, I totally understand. Real life comes first.

- hangouts -

Xavi I just thought I should point out you literally quoted a post where I said don't quote me on it lol. Granted, I know its totally different types of quotes, but I find it amusing ha ha

>.> Thinking about taking Ice.. Or celestial...

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    >.> Thinking about taking Ice.. Or celestial...
    Well, would you rather be a 'baddie' or a 'goody.' Ice is going to fall to the dark side for a bit, while Celestial is going to be on the light side.

- hangouts -

Hm...

I need more baddies. X.x;

Ha ha. Baddies are always fun.

- hangouts -

I like badies. x3 They're fun. However, I always make my rather interesting in one way or another. xD However, I'm not going to deviate from the Sound character that Xavirne has outlined for me. :3

I... shall make a baddie! XD ice it is. Now to find a polar bear, and a picture of someone. Lol

You could always use a picture of the polar bear from the Golden Compass as your bear form. x3 <--- Just a suggestion. :P

- hangouts -

I really like the 4th one. x3 But how do you find such awesome pictures all the time, Xavirne?

I lurk. XD

- hangouts -

Lawlz. xD

I love the fourth one too. O.O its epic!

Hmm...now I am curious if my guy would lean toward being a baddie for a bit. She is outlined as fairly arrogant and competitive.

She should. Ice, Steel, Wood, Dark, Sound, and Earth all start off on the 'dark side' but they can, if you so chose, flip to the 'light side.'

- hangouts -