Login to your account

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : The 12 Warriors of Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Darn right girl. He's so hot....and it doesn't help that Andrea's human form is also amazingly attractive. xD xD :3

*sigh* but I really can't decide what Kiyoshi should shift to. Hmm....
    Here's a frog I found. It's pretty neat looking. x3 http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs14/f/20...r_by_aun61.jpg
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

I saw that one, too. But the big ol' fattie is a sexy beast.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

The one with the bow and arrows is kind of cool-looking. x3
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

I added the guardians and the tainted god. I'll add more detail as the story progresses.

I noticed. x3

Off in my own little fantasy world somewhere.
    Wow. All of those are awesome.

Now I can't decide which one I want. xD
    ~~Hyped up on good, old insanity~~

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Wow. All of those are awesome.

Now I can't decide which one I want. xD
    Good luck. xD

LOL I've narrowed it down between Oracle's and Xavi's first one..

Which do you guys like better out of those two? x3

Mine. >:3

Doooooo itttttt! You won't. XD

- hangouts -

Anyway, I'll probably head off in a few minutes to get a nap in. School has been rough on me this term. ^^' And it doesn't help that Vanya and I stay up impossibly late and chat. xD

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I'm actually going to head off now. So, I'll talk to everyone later. :3 Bye. Also, Zavirne. Don't forget to accept Vanya's character. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    BUT BUT BUT... Raphael!
    For every awesomeness that is Raph... there is the lameness that is Leonardo.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post

Doooooo itttttt! You won't. XD
    LOL it's an interesting image. However, I've decided to go with Oracle's suggestion. x3

Quote Originally Posted by ~The-Oracle~ View Post
    Anyway, I'll probably head off in a few minutes to get a nap in. School has been rough on me this term. ^^' And it doesn't help that Vanya and I stay up impossibly late and chat. xD

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I'm actually going to head off now. So, I'll talk to everyone later. :3 Bye. Also, Zavirne. Don't forget to accept Vanya's character. :3

Sleep well. x3

and yes, Please Xavi! I've finally completed my character now. ^^

Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar
    Ahh, just noticed you made this...I've been soooo busy this week with interviews...but I'll make up my character...

Alright, Lu is more or less finished. I figured Kickboxing was more her style than Jui Jitsu or another martial art.

I love the turtle pic you used!!

You seem to like Parker. x3 She's amazing. xD

I do!! And she is!!

Cool. x3 She and Elliot are my favorites in White Collar. :3

O_o White Collar. Who's Elliot? I'm pretty sure there isn't an Elliot. Now there is a Nearl Caffrey and he's all mine. :3

- hangouts -

Leverage, which I like better...Elliot is very sexy

Ohhhhh. That makes more sense. I was like WTF, THEY ADDED SOMEONE NEW TO WHITE COLLAR. Which is impossible, since I've watched every episode. >3

- hangouts -

You all are talking about the television, aren't you? All I have is netflix, so, I am behind on the cool shows.

I'm talking about a TV show. I think Leverage is one, too.

- hangouts -

Oops. I got Leverage and White Collar mixed up. ^^' Both shows are cool. x3

White Collar > Leverage.

- hangouts -

Lawlz. x3

Oh no, Leverage is wayyyy better...it has Parker..and Elliot..and Hardison...and Sophie...and Nate...

Parker and Elliot would make a good couple in my opinion. x3

I'm a Hardison and Parker person