Login to your account

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OOC : The 12 Warriors of Legend

http://www.picnik.com/ is a great place, too.
    Anyway, I did mine in Photoshop. No wait, I lied. That piece of crap was done in Paint. Work didn't give me Photoshop. Dem jerks.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

It was done in Paint? O.o How? D:
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Mad skills. Ha ha.
    Okay, seriously though, I found the image. I just overlaid the text.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Had to share...

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Btw, Sebby is so much cooler...

- hangouts -

Off in my own little fantasy world somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Vanya- if you give me a link to a picture you like for your character and the name you want on it, I can make you an image for your posts.
    Ah, thank you! I would greatly appreciate it. x3

I guess my best bet is to use the picture in my character's profile, so here's the shiny link

and the character name would be: Kiyoshi Yuudai x3 Thanks again. x3

@Xavi: lol! and I agree, that Sebby is cooler than Claude. x3 Sebby is made of Awesome. x3
    ~~Hyped up on good, old insanity~~

Sebastian is totally made of awesome. x3 Claud's just an @$$. D:<
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Vanya- Enjoy. If you want changes, let me know. I am not totally pleased with how it came out. *shrug* went with overly simple- I was trying to capture the character and I didn't think a gentle spirit lent itself to grunge textures.

Last edited by Utopia; 10-07-2011 at 09:57 AM.

It looks good to me, thanks again. x3 I'll be using it soon, with my first post. x3

I figure I could cut myself some slack ont he quality since I was working on it at 4am, one handed while feeding the grub worm. If you want something different later, just let me know and I'll modify with spiffy colors and fonts instead of just the fade.

It looks nice!

I'm satisfied with it, I think it looks good. x3 I'm thinking that it probably fits Kiyoshi best the way it is. In his own way, he's rather simplistic and definitely gentle, and so probably wouldn't need anything overly fancy, and such.

Besides, it's better than something I would probably come up with myself. xD

I'll eventually get around to posting. XD

- hangouts -

I'm not sure how to start.

Lol just make it up? X3

Quote Originally Posted by ~The-Oracle~ View Post
    I'm not sure how to start.
    I can try to start first, and see if I can give you something to work with if you'd like?

I might think of something. I'll let you know in a few more days if I truly can't think of anything. :3 Just remind me. x3

Once you get a post up, I'll be doing a narrator piece and then we'll probably move into the next chapter.

- hangouts -

Okay. :3 I'll try to have a post up soon.

It's just that my school work has picked up. ^^'

I'll try to find the time soon, though.

Yayness~! *will post after you* x3 I think this should be rather intersting to see how our two characters first start out knowing each other. x3
    Last edited by Vanya; 10-21-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Yeah. x3 And the post is up. I'm just sorry it took so long. Starting out in this one was harder for me than it normally is. However, now that I posted things should be easier for me. x3

I totally understand the whole first post thing. That one is always the hardest. Getting used to the setting and the new character and just the whole pressure of: This is My Character

Always tough.

True. ^^'

xD

Can I request that people use darker colors for their speech? Some of these colors are super light and I don't want adjust my screen resolution so I can read them (I'm really quite lazy).

- hangouts -

Since no one claimed the other characters, I've taken them under my belt for the time being. They are public characters, so if anyone wants to post with them, they can. Just make sure you okay it with me.

- hangouts -

All righty. We've moved onto chapter two. Super excited. You can pretty much pick where you want to be stationed. I don't have a preference. So if you wanna be on beach, you can. XD

- hangouts -

So, they're all gonna go to the same spot at first, or they're each headed to their own 'side' ^ ^'

Do you want us to wrap up in chap 1 while chap 2 is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    So, they're all gonna go to the same spot at first, or they're each headed to their own 'side' ^ ^'
    Nope. There are two spots. Depending on your side, you'll go to one or the other. Good guys are going to the center of the island. The bad guys are doing to the island of ice and darkness, which is across the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Do you want us to wrap up in chap 1 while chap 2 is going on?
    You can definitely wrap it up since your character was being harassed. XD

- hangouts -

Alrighty then. XD I'll get a post up soon as Miel gets one in and then part ways with her, and have Val move on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Nope. There are two spots. Depending on your side, you'll go to one or the other. Good guys are going to the center of the island. The bad guys are doing to the island of ice and darkness, which is across the water.
    That's not good. Vanya's character and my character are on the same ride. How will that work out? She's a good guy and I'm...less of a good guy. xD

That's not a problem. You'll just split. You don't know the other is going to be the enemy. So you can just think the game has gotten more personal.

- hangouts -