Login to your account

Thread: Looking for Someone to do a Yaoi with me!!!

Looking for Someone to do a Yaoi with me!!!

Hello fellow rpgers! my name is TearRose. I have an idea for a Yaoi that I would like to do involving mermen or one merman and a human.... up to whome ever is interested. The story would be pg unless you're daring like me and want to do an adult content one. >3
    Anywho, hope to hear from someone soon!!!

~TearRose

((ps: this isn't my only idea, i just want to start with one for now while i learn about how the site works.))

I'll be willing to do this. Adult content yaoi rp is kind of my thing. It's all I did for about two years. XD

mwahahahahahahaha! it's all i've done for.... *counts* 5 years....? i may be a little off on that. XD
    anywho.... do you prefer the Uke or the Seme? cuz the idea that i have (my character anyways) is an Uke. but i can change that for rp purposes. I can do either and have fun doing either. :3

I would actually prefer uke. I haven't dabbled in that much. I'm mostly always the "man." If you don't mind, that is. I'll pick a character after you tell me what type of roleplay you were thinking of doing. Like a modern-day or sci-fi or whatever you'd like.

and my subscription update did not inform me of your new post. wtf?

anyways, so obviously it's about merpeople. I was thinking the uke could be the prince of the merpeople and him being the only male is being forced to find a mate and carry on the tradition. of course he is not attracted to the females and instead has been eyeing a few males. the seme could either be the prince's personal guard or a human that he happens to meet one day while exploring. i want to know which you would think make a better story. anyways, it ends up that the prince is either granted the privelage of going to the surface for a while or runs away to the surface. whatever the seme happens to be chooses his fate. and of course i don't mind being the seme. :3 i somewhat guessed that that would be the case and already chose my character.

You should go to the feedback thread and report that. The site is new so they want to know about the kinks so they can fix them.

Well, the human/merman seems more interesting, but let's work in a plot twist at the end where I have to become a merman instead and I get the ability to be with child so after this roleplay is over, we can start a new one about their child. I like to plan the end of the roleplay and a rough estimation of how long it may be. Would you like to do this through thread or pm? And could the land be atlantis?

the uke is the merman... XD
    so you'd already be one. haha. but i understand what you're saying. the human (seme) is the human and because he wants to be with the one he loves, he chooses to join the sea. oh! and what if the merpeople in general get very weak and sick if they're on land for too long. because they wouldn't be used to the sun beating down on them and the strain on different muscles that it takes just to live. that's why they go back to the sea.

Yeah that sounds good. So what should our first goal be? I like to portion roleplays out and figure out where we're going to end.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Sorry it took so long. I was gone.

we can start with the merprince on land, human form and the human finding him. and going from there. XD