Login to your account

Conversation Between Zaiferz and IamEnzo

86 Visitor Messages

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Sure! Well, the only thing you really need to know is, that something strange is going down in a village called Nor. And the headmaster, who is in charge of Sorcerers, needs a team to check it out. He gave Enzo the go-ahead to skip all the classes and assemble a group of people to go there.

If you're smooth enough, you can get in on the team so you don't miss out on any action.
  2. so, can you give me a little info to help me start out in the current story with no..bumps and bruises made along the way lol
  3. Haha, alright! i'm looking forward to seeing this character!
  4. aah i spelled questions wrong!!
  5. Awesome. alright well I have to get off tonight but i should be finished typing everything tomorrow then its just copy past and send off to you to look over! thanks for answering my questoions
  6. Go ahead, really the only reason why the class limit is up there is because of the school. that's the schools rule. Though there is really no other legit way for a character to learn any other course of magic. In other words, you can do it.
  7. So...i was writing my character up in word when i ran into a sliiiiight problem.
    I defiantly want him to be able to do (Summoning - Imaginative) And then i decided since i like the element fire and the prospect of blood magic so much i would mix the into a new power or something (you did say we could make them right?) but then i don't know what class that would put me..you said we can only have 2 classes...and i had to go check, and that would be under two other ones not including the summoning class...so i don't know how to get around it...
  8. me to haha! he's gonna be cool...
  9. I'm looking forward to it!
  10. An Idea, defiantly Male! I was leaning toward a female one for a bit...but i decided against it!
    So far he's got a attitude and is a kind of rush in before thinking..that might change though.
    I'm answering messages now before i have to get off in 30 minutes....tomorrow I'lll have time to be on though, you should get a more real form of it lol
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 86
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast