Login to your account

Conversation Between A Simple Sigh and Strude

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. PREPARE YOUR SOCKS!

Come check it out and spread the word!
  2. Hello, I just wanted to direct your attention to this thread. The moderators want to put in place an award system, and we'd love the board members opinion. Thanks for you time and your suggestions and input.
  3. Happy new year to you too~!
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5. Very likely!
  6. Oookaay!
    Well, I'm off to bed. I guess I'll talk to you later, hm?
  7. I had a thread on this board, but I think I deleted it in favor of remaking it. Then I go busy with other things. XD
  8. Oh it's just me livestreaming shows. I have a nice collection of shows and movies. I like to share my favorites with people. ^___^' I did it a lot about 5 months ago or so. It's been a little thing I've done for 2 years now on and off.
  9. What's the Late Night Brofists and TV thing about? I've heard of the others from Sure, but I'm intrigued by this one. May I get a sneak peek at it?
  10. Well I had to do something, can't let Schiz be the good mod all the time (gotta take SOME responsibility!)

Guess the other places to check out are just some of the projects around the site. I feel like I'm totally advertising my own stuff, but I run most of the non-rp related projects like "Adventure Time Ventrilo" and "Runner Apocalypse". I have one called "Late Night Brofists and TV" but there isn't a thread for it right now since I'm remaking.

But yeah there are those and places like the Guild Wars 2 fanthread and the "Place To Rest Your Head" threads or the adult verse "Shooting The Proverbial Breeze Right In The Ass".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast