Login to your account

Conversation Between RoguePanda and Morpheus

7 Visitor Messages

1. When you get the chance hit up Augest nights, Kay ?
  2. Hey I posted
  3. Yeah, Hopefully it doesn't Achilles is actually a pretty capable Hand-to-hand fighter, If it was better circumstances and I didn't throw that guy in the bar things would be some much better! Bu i made a entrace no one will forget anytime soon
  4. Well, Marco just doesn't like the looks of him and the sense of arrogance he gives off. I'm sure they'd get along if they took the time to get to know each other. Honestly, all I can suggest about the whole potential fight thing is do whatever you think your character would do. If it all goes to hell in a hand-basket, we'll find a way to make it work. :3
  5. Thanks! But I cant seem why Marco doesn't like him or has such hate towards him my only friend well mostly ally is Augest xD I'm trying to avoid fighting for the pure fact if injuried her to much the don and augest would be pissed...I think
  6. Personally, I like your Achilles character. He's not some run-of-the-mill kind of character and he has some depth to him. My character Marco might not like Achilles right off the bat, but don't let that persuade you into believing that I don't like him.
  7. Hey, I'd like to know your personal opinion on my new character Achilles Just trying to get a feel for him and people opinion seems to help me with it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7