Login to your account

Conversation Between IamEnzo and Sinz Kitten

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. well the door to enter the basement from the outside is right across from the one on the inside and Master was only a little bit away from that door, but meh it's okay XD
  2. I figured they were too far away to see each other. :P
  3. so did he just not notice Master at all?
  4. lol XD
  5. That's understandable, most males do when given important tasks, but i'm not going to talk about that one. xP
  6. Mistress yes, Master no, he just ran away from responsibilities... very important responsibilities.
  7. As far as their identity, I have no clue, they are your characters, but if I were to guess, I'd say they did some bad things in the past.
  8. ah okay X3 oh and you still haven't answered my other question XD WHO DO YOU THINK MISTRESS AND MASTER ARE? XD if you have no ideas I could just tell you XD
  9. I know the rules when it comes to needing permission, the gun is only as a last resort, anyway.
  10. ooh now I'm both excited and scared XD but just so you know, you can't kill anyone without their permission, and I'm rather fond of Master and Mistress is locked in her room XD oh and who do you think they really are?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast