Login to your account

Conversation Between Spielerische-Elfe and Strude

5 Visitor Messages

1. Just wanted to link everyone that posted to the "Music That makes You" thread a link to my new group:

MIX TAPE : http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/group.php?groupid=33
  2. I'm looking to gauge who many members would be interested in this. If you could vote on the poll that would be awesome. Thanks.
  3. Join Mustard Jar, or my roleplay?

If Mustard Jar you just log onto vent when a session starts. Dates and times are marked on the first post of the thread, and on the calendar (where you can set the calendar to send you a notification a certain time before the event that gets emailed to you.) Otherwise, no joining necessary just be online when an event starts and join in on the conversation. It is real chill in vent. ^___^'

Sojing (jingRAWR on the site), Schizophrenic, myself (I got by Daddy on vent), Maneki, are usually always online. Several others get on when they can, but you can be sure that those listed are usually always there.

There are instructions to setup vent and all that jazz on the Mustard Jar thread, and links to where you can DL Ventrilo (which is free). As well as the servers info. ^___^

Now if you're asking about my RP, then let me know . . . if not then I think I covered it.
  4. Umm, hullo Strude. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Actually I'm not so familiar with this site, so... I don't even know how to join your group or how it works. Could you explain a bit? I'm quite interested in it in fact.
  5. Welcome to WTFRPG (sorry I'm late with this) and I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd also like to extend a helping hand so if you have any questions, require any help, or need moderator assistance, I encouraged you to toss me a PM or Visitor Message (by going to my profile). I am more than happy to help you out.

I'd also like to introduce you to one of the sites projects, Mustard Jar, it is a ventrilo project meant to help connect members of the site and to be used as a different medium for roleplay discussion. It is a chill, friendly, easy going project and I would be thrilled if you took a look.

Thanks for joining WTFRPG.

- Strude
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5