Login to your account

Conversation Between DerrickDarko and Hresvelgr

21 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. haha well I have to draw out the character first
  2. --Forgot to add; I would not mind it if you controlled Mary either for a while.
  3. It was just a suggestion lol. I ran it by Xavi, and she seemed to like it lol.
  4. That could work, alright sounds good : ) I'll have to make his character and okie doke whatever you want to do ^^
  5. Oh, I meant for it to be your Villain would do everything. Since the elixir wound grant him even more power.

--I'm going to have Afon show up at the lake. Maybe not tonight since i'm going to head to bed soon-ish.
  6. about Mary's story? yeah I was saying maybe the villian I came up with could work with the one after Mary and then my villian could double cross him because the intent of mine was to use his mind control to take over the minds of all the students so he has an army of the most powerful beings on earth but I was going to have him control namless characters and all the playable characters have the power to resist him (unless they want to be controlled)
  7. Did you get the PM I sent you?
  8. Haha I suppose so, ugh I'm bored nobody is on to respond to me XD, how are you?
  9. it was nommy!! xD
  10. You ate your own message!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast