Login to your account

Conversation Between Tigerkytti and Strude

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. I would assume it is.

2. I find self awareness to be a very important trait personally lol And mystery can be a very good when used correctly. *nod nod*
  3. I just have sense enough to hide it from unsuspecting individuals. No need to flaunt the goods, right. Need to surprise the lucky ladies. Gotta have some mystery.
  4. No. No as long as you're aware. Whether or not I am isn't important.
  5. rofl, well as long as you're aware
  6. Oh I'm an arrogant sot and damn well know it too. No need to subtly hint at it love, you can outright tell me I have my head up my ass! I'll be the first to admit that I jerk this dick of mine and proclaim how amazing it is at the same time. *Winks*
  7. I wonder if you're aware of how arrogant that comes off lol Either way, no you are by far not the first person to NOT care if they offend me. I've been accused of a great many things, but congratulations, you got to be the first to call my signature arrogant.
  8. I think I'm just the first person not to give a fuck if I offend you or not. Thus being willing to ask and/or say something about it.
  9. Alright, you're the first to voice that it comes off as arrogant, after all the years I've been using it, so color me surprised.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast