Login to your account

Conversation Between For Lack of a Better Name and Strude

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey, I'm just poking around the site at the asscrack of morning and I figure I would invite the people online to join the WTFRPG DJ Room [click here] to share their tunes.
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3. In the RP, are you waiting for others to post? Two other characters have entered the tavern, but I thought it might be best for your character to explain the situation. Or do they have to engage your character?
  4. I don't have Ventrilo, nor am I exactly comfortable talking online, but it's fine- I think I'll just stick to participating, since it sounds complicated.
  5. Question do you have ventrilo by chance? Because explaining this is complicated. I've made a good 10 recordings trying to explain why it is a "yes and no" answer and I am failing to convey what I mean. So yeah if you have vent that would be cool because we could talk and it's just easier to explain.

If you don't have vent or are uncomfortable getting on and talking to a random stranger online. I can attempt to give you a clearer answer via a recording.
  6. Yes and no.
  7. Also, just out of curiosity, can only mods make events like this in the RP?
  8. Yeah that is where I'm a bit "hmnmmmmerph" too. I kinda want to snag Jing's character, kate's characters, and I haven't gone through all the profile to really know what the others can offer.

I think it's best we wait too. If in the end nothing comes of this I'll make a fantasy RP and just like roll from there! Pfffft. Not that i want to, but you know it's an option.
  9. I'd love to move on too, but what I'm a bit stuck on is how we could move on with what we have, since Al isn't exactly a medical-guru. I can't help but that creating something like a hospital pr a character that would fit the role would be cheating- what do you think?
  10. I'd say yes, but user knows I'm aiming for a specific few in this case and would prefer to just move on. HOWEVER, it is totally your call! ^____^ So do whatever you think best in this case.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast