Login to your account

Conversation Between Gess Jahd and Morpheus

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Could you edit your last post a bit so it'd tell what was in the bag more precisely. It'd make it easier for me to type in a reply. ^__^

And oh, do you happen to know anyone who could be interested in joining G2? We have too little active players at the moment.
  2. As long as he won't introduce pliers as his tool of choice, we're cool.
  3. Lord Help us we have a doctor
  4. Well, I got myself tossed on the roof already, ahaha... Got really confused about the all in all placement of all characters and who they talked to so fled. I never before have done it so it was an awkward decision too... x.x''
  5. The words would mostly be aimed at Amy and a little a you
  6. Yes, but it said something about lookind down to a girl. Who girl from the three of us there?
  7. Every one in general he justwants to survive he doesn't care if he is leadng or not but he does think that if he leaves one infected that means some one else could die so if he knows he can take'em he will do all he can so save and protect he was raised that way and taght that way in the Militia
  8. Who is Vicka talking to in your latest post about making things worse?
  9. The other girl? ;P
    I didn't think he was only talking to Ea and she certainly isn't in the best condition. I expect others to react in your character's actions. Unless - was there something specific you wanted a reaction out of from me?
  10. Dude your character just ingored me For like Three post and focusing on the other girl :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast