Login to your account

Conversation Between Kriemedean and rumxcoke

69 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. I no see healer posts from Enkz in OOC. Would you please tell him that I have a laptop?

2. Stop that Krie. I don't have a child with anyone.
  3. -.-
  4. GAH!!!!!! I CAN'T FIND IT!!! Driving me insane!!!!! >
  5. I'll try. And yes, I saw.... Ha ha, sorry about that Krie. XD You're convo is funny to say the least. Best of luck.
  6. Do that 30 day button and then search "eve:" or "adam:". Once you find that conversation with Amadeus and them, scroll down. It should be right there.
  7. Things are kind of slow, and I still can't find that conversation Eve and Adam had when he took her home, after that Amadeus scare.
  8. I wrote it on Skype for them to see, so I hope they aren't too upset. It's not like we're needed for the RP just yet, I think, unless I have to use my gunslingers or mender. Tell them that I'll communicate through OOC, but I'll have to make the mender's profile on my grandpa's computer before using yet another to put it online. I might just have to put microsoft onto Grandma's computer just for less back and forth. How have things been going and what's the thing you are looking for?
  9. Krie! I am so sorry to hear that. I'll be sure to tell the others about your troubles.

AxE- I did click the 30 day, but can't find.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 69
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast