Login to your account

Conversation Between Crimson and Zaiferz

6 Visitor Messages

1. well im going to just wait until like 5 today, to see if you post back to mine, if not, i hope you dont mind if i just say the queen was ignoring him or couldn't hear him over her angry yelling. I want to try and be part of the rp more, so.....ill just talk to the more active rp'rs for a while. ( im most active on the weekends so if you want to have are characters interact this would be one of the best times. ) If not ill interact with her again later Have to show are wonderful love/hate relationship right? XD
  2. what did you think of my characters post by the way? just curious.
  3. well the rabbit said yes...I think if your character ever turns good they could possibly be friend..ishsss, i mean she did take his eye, and sew his mouth shut lol im not sure i would call that friendship XD she's kick ass so far for an evil lady...

I hope you manage to post before eight so i can reply to it. i need to go somewhere then, and 9:30 is bedtime soo....im not sure i would be able to talk long when i come back.
  4. it sounds great! i also have this idea i put passed the white rabbit, hoping they will get back to me lol it was going to be a blow to her ego eventually lol i was thinking that she would turn him off women lmao and turn him gay for the rabbit! what do you think..ill copy it later...i have to get off, i will tell you more about how i came up with it tomorrow at ` six pm...
  5. Hey!!! I was just about to message you haha. I really like all of those ideas, I think they're perfect! I want her to be pretty dark, I'm going to try super hard to make her a miserable character lol. I tend to "soften" my dark characters on accident. I also am going to have her sort of love your character. She's pretty much incapable of loving anyone but he's the closest one to her heart and the one she trusts the most (which really isn't at all). How does that sound?
  6. Hello! it would appear that you are my queen in the Dear Alice Rp. Nice to make your acquaintance! I was wondering if we could consult with each other about or characters past together. Like to what extent did she damage the kings eye? (I put that she was the one to give me an eye patch) and how she made him silent...i have a few ideas, but i didn't know how cruel you wanted to make your character. So I figured i would ask, I was personally thinking he was just blind..but i can accept missing to. As for shutting him up the idea of stitching his mouth shut has popped into my head a few times, since he's telepathic, he can still talk, and it would piss her off that he some how grew the balls to take out the stitches(which he wouldn't have, because I have that as a secrete ability of his.) I wanted to run it passed you first. would that be fine with you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6