Login to your account

Conversation Between jest and GlitterAnts

8 Visitor Messages

1. I CAN'T WAIT TTwTT I was wondering if I'd done something to finally scare you off. The fly of the magical love pants is always open for you <3

(It's just our little secret. Made of love. And magic. And 15% cotton.)

Tsk tsk. Go get some rest, as much as you need. Kicks and I shall dutifully wait at your bedside. Watching. ouo
  2. I MISSSSSS YOUUUU BBY!!! I'll be more active and everything after the 29th! So be prepared for Rainbow cuddles and beautiful magical pants love.

(I love how only you me and Kicks really knows what that means. Other people are probably like 0-o wtf are they smoking )

Anyway, I just did another 12 hour shift, so I am going to go pass the fuck out now!!! xoxo
  3. No need to rush into making any new rps, I'm going to be a bit busy with my summer reading (which I have had yet to read a word of -.-''). But one in the future sounds lovely <3

I've been tortured by the thoughts of what could have been :'< I don't care if they're space pirates floating by the second planet from the sun who've locked themselves in a closet as shelter from rival pirates who have raided their ship. Or if Darren is but a shy maid hiding from his malevolent step-mother with the impoverished yet gallant butler!Bambi, whose love for her master/mistress/whatever has been for naught until that very moment... or something like that xD

Leviathan is a book (which I have had yet to read, what with my pesky lack of finances and my inability to get through a page of my summer reading) set in steampunk!WWI where the Central Powers fight with war machines while the Entente Powers use strange beasts bred for war. Interesting concept, but I think there's plenty of good steampunk rps her to choose from.

;w; I think I've gone a good four or five months without rping. I'll just have to slowly ease myself back into it. Agreed, the caliber of writing here is intimidating ouo
  4. That's why I'm a little iffy about the whole Steampunk idea as well. I mean we could always change it to a pirates thing er --something...
    I'm not sure. I don't think I'll have a whole lot of time to create an entire RP right now, or at least for the next couple weeks. But we can work on it. I'll still be here and active, just not as much as I usually am. And I can't put a lot of my effort into creating a new RP. :| Sorry lovely. But yes KICKS has to join us for something. I mean if she wants XD

And I knooooow :O I need some Bambi and Eve action too. And some Bambi and Darren action in that friggin' closet! Even if the closet is floating out in the middle of space! (Hah that might be interesting actually ;3)

And I think you'll really like a lot of the people on here! They are pretty amazing!

(Leviathan? Like.. Supernatural Leviathans? DDDDD Or... Just you know like creature Leviathans?)

You are amazing at writing. So just shush, you will get back into the swing of things just perfectly! I was a bit rusty too when I first joined (still am) but it's awesome fun and like I said earlier: there are pretty flawless individuals over here
  5. I didn't forget to stuff Kicks back in as well :'D And Jax never did get as much interaction with Eve as I wanted. Thinking about it now, neither did Bambi ;u; And that Bambi-Darren closet scene never did come to life- we must do something about that.

I always do better with group rps, but if you'd like a 1x1 I'd be more than happy with that ^^ But I'd always be up for inviting Kicks or anyone else who'd like to join in, original love ants member or not. I just want to rp in the love pants like all did way back when.

That idea never took flight, but I've been itching for a steampunk, Leviathan-esque rp. Although, my hiatus has caused me to get a little rusty with ideas and writing ;w; Also, I've seen quite a few steampunk rps here already and I wouldn't want them to be too similar.
  6. /sobs yes! The magical love pants has been restitched, ironed and now is being comfortably worn by at least two of the previous fillers :3
    I really did miss you darling! I've been wanting to RP with you again. Maybe bring back some beautiful Jax and Eve. Or maybe bring in some Darren and Jax beautifulness! <3
    We can do a little 1x1 if you want to just begin small and comfortably, darling. Just let me know what you want to do.

Also! I might have been thinking about Rusted Winds. That one steampunk RP we were working on together... I'm not sure what we want to do with that :P
  7. o( ; v ;)o <( <3 )

My wall is in desperate need of some lovin'. Who better to give it some than you?

Calling it now- the Magical Love Pants is all stitched up and better than ever. No more missing buttons or frayed edges- it could use a bit of dry cleaning though.
  8. I figured I would stop by and put some of my lovely lovin's on your wall! <3

So excited you're here my darling Xylo!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8