Login to your account

Conversation Between rumxcoke and FijiLoki

297 Visitor Messages

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Where art thou, Sam? I feel like your doing important things, so I feel like if I txt you, I would be interrupting something.
  2. Hope you are alright. I am sorry I haven't been on skype much, I was doing stuff with family and all.
  3. I hope you are doing better.
  4. Having a crappy day. I woke up sick and nothing has been calm all day. I am home now, because my schedule changed again. Mon-Wed and free from Fri-Sun. So, at least that is nice. Also am not sure what to do with Dax.

On one hand I feel like doing a 'Tywin' and ending him and his people, but I know that's a bit much.

On the other hand, I feel like placing him in jail for at least a few days for yanking Roxas.

I am lost at the moment. I hope you are having a better time than me.
  5. I am on Skype right now, if you want to do adds.
  6. I'm home now. Having some family issues, but i'm on and off if you wanna pop on skype.
  7. Aw, ok. Don't feel bad, I understand now. I'll just look into the RP every once in a while, to see if you posted. =)
  8. Sorry I ended up rly busy over here was playing two games and going on errands in between with my friends. I'll be back home tomorrow, but it also seems that my wireless net card is busted so now all I have on my laptop is the rly shitty non working wireless adapter that's in the laptop itself, but that thing is so shot that I have to sit right next to the router so idk we'll see. Otherwise I get paid this week so hopefully I can buy another one either way.. Sorrry I been away for so long I feels bad :/
  9. Where are you? D: Miss you!
  10. I posted on Dark Seed.
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 297
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast