Login to your account

Conversation Between Acel Revyse and APBCole

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Could be.

A 2 month hiatus is enough since I pretty much dropped activity a good few weeks into school and just lost the motivation to come and stuff due to being so busy with stuff. Kind of hoping to get my RP in good working order. If you want to see it or read some posts so far then it's The Clandestine Array.
  2. It's not that confusing once you actually experience it. I think it might just be how I explain it is why it sounds pretty confusing.

Sounds cool, for the most part. Being busy in real life isn't so bad, I sure wouldn't mind if you had to take a break for who knows how long because of something in real life. As long as you do what makes you happy right?
  3. Still a rather confusing concept for the most part. Mistakes would be obvious.

Here's not a bad place. I don't do any advertising or recruiting due to my own priorities including trying to balance this and real life. Kind of hard when you go to a technical school which requires every ounce of energy and creativity.
  4. Well, you could either PM someone to sort out an RP. then you can either RP on the PM box, or you could take it to a private or public chat room which you can create yourself. Either that or you could possibly take it to an IM or somewhere else convenient. Which is why Schiz asked if I wanted to RP here instead.
  5. So how were the roleplays sorted out? I'm kind of confused on how you'd do roleplay via a chat with multiple users and roleplays.

Concept is sort of unique but still a very questionable idea but with what you said...lag is expected for chat sites. Especially if spammers galore.
  6. True, it isn't so bad. I've learned to deal with it in the short amount of time I've been there. Thing is, that place is an actual chat room for RPers, where as this is a forum. So there's sort of a difference when it comes to lag and all that.
  7. It's always expected of smaller sites if you think about it. They don't have the nice servers for handling traffic and the sort so it's basically life unless it was a big site.

This site is pretty small though....
  8. Ah, nice to know.

I'd say that it somewhat small, but it's pretty fun there. That is if you can get over the slight bumps it has sometimes, which just mostly include some lags here and there.
  9. Never heard of it....i'm really not knowing that many sites except maybe Gaia, Solia, and Mene. It a small site?

You'll get better then over time. I just got back after a two month hiatus so i'm getting back into the routine again.
  10. A place called Role Play Chat.

I think I'm a decent RPer in any case, I wouldn't consider myself good. Then again, that's my opinion. -Shrugs-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast