Login to your account

Conversation Between Aerion and Longcat

4 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, well no I haven't been to YaoiNightmare. but I'm sorry to hear about your friend. The style is sort of a mash up, a bit of anime mostly American comic and a dash of brain mush. It's probably a style everyone stumbles through at some point or another.
  2. The specific character does not look familiar so much as the art style. It reminds me of a friend of mine who I've lost contact with recently, unfortunately, but who I met back on YaoiNightmare if you've ever been to that place. I never got onto insanejournal but a genetic opera rp sounds awesome. I may have seen you one one of the art pages, but like I said it was the style, not the image that came to mind.
  3. I only have Denver in the Character Pool currently and yes it is my own art. You can find it posted under Narret on Deviant art or notnarret on Y!Gals. Perhaps you know me from either of those or you were around for his first incarnation over at insanejournal for a GeneticOpera!RPG.
  4. the art on one of your characters in the pool looks familiar, did you do it your self or is it borrowed?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4