Login to your account

Conversation Between Strude and MadLittleAlice

9 Visitor Messages

1. What are what both about?
  2. What are they both about?
  3. Well I have a human trafficking, steampunk, vigilante game coming up called AMBERWOOD. I also have a cyberpunk/biopunk game called GLASSWORK that is looking to fill two roles. If you're at all interested. Feel free to take a look at them.

(Admittedly, Amberwood is not as put together as I want. I haven't had any time to really work on it. I have another HUGE game going that needs some real revisions that are taking up my time for Amberwood, but I plan to get that game going here in a little bit.)

Otherwise, I have a friend who has a dark fantasy game called NO DOMINION. She took it down due to a lack of interest, but the OOC thread still exists and I think if more people give it the love it deserves she'd totally bring it back. The game never got started, she was a bit disheartened by that.

She also runs this really nifty game called Twilit Bounds.
  4. Oh I do, I prefer adventure, romance, fantasy type things but I also like giving other things a try to. It always surprises me how much I come to enjoy certain role plays.
  5. So you ain't got any genre preferences?
  6. Hm in a role play? No not in particular. If I see idea's I like that others want I'll pounce on that lol
  7. I really hope you do. This place is lovely ^___^ We always love new faces too.

You looking for anything in particular right now?
  8. Why thank you ^-^ I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure I'll come to love it here.
  9. Welcome to WTFRPG, my name is Strude I am a moderator on the board. If you ever require any help, need a thread moved, post deleted/moved/removed, or if you are generally having troubles on the board or need help dealing with another player. Feel free to toss me a PM, visitor message, or email. I will help as quickly as I can.

Otherwise, again a huge welcome to the board and I hope you find a game you love. Thanks for choosing WTFRPG.com
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9