Login to your account

Conversation Between Kriemedean and Sinz Kitten

101 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. long time no see how have you been?
  2. ah okay I understand, thank you for not just vanishing and actually telling me, if you know anyone who would like the plot please tell me or have them poke me, if you do want to rp again just let me know I'll always be up for an rp X3
  3. I forgot to answer your question before: I was planning on keeping him in a coma for a while so that he and she can deal with that, along with involving the police and family of hers in this, so that we get to know them and she can deal with being dead around them as well. I'm not sure I want to continue anymore though. My focus isn't necessarily only on these two characters; they are just a part of the story. I don't think we are in tune with exactly how to go through with this or what the end goal ultimately is, since our writing styles are different. I know that there have been some who just vanish on you when they don't want to write anymore, but that's a lazy coward's move. I don't want you to be upset or mad by this, but I have been trying to get in the mood and push forward despite bump after bump. However, I can't, and have limited time and energy between dealing with college, etc, to drive it forward. I don't mind if you use the storyline with someone else and, in fact, you can have my characters, if you like.
  4. Hm.. not sure... I'd kinda like her to be able to show him that she still loves him while also making it clear she won't let him hurt anyone else XD maybe at some point bring in death to take her away but maybe he tries to stop him... or her? XD
  5. Sinz, where did you want the dream to go and what do you want to happen in plot?
  6. ah okay will post, also when he wakes up he probaly see her but like see through her and that would probably be why they think he's crazy right?
  7. It's his dream and, when he heard her voice, he was looking for her from his perspective, but he's unconsciously aware that she is dead so his mind is not projecting an image of her. He will eventually see her, but it will be for a short time, because his mind will fill in the gaps and show her cut up.
  8. why would she just be seeing through his eyes? I mean I would imagine since he's asleep she could just imagine something or if he did and she would be able to show up in a normal form?
  9. hi hi
  10. ah okay well I'll just put in a new doctor or detective then so when the girl's warned she can have someone I suppose XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 101
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast