Login to your account

Conversation Between rumxcoke and monsters_inside_us

190 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. I doodle a lot in school I even do full out sketches opps.
  2. Ha ha, I can see that. Still, I rather not deal with assignments and teachers. But, at least you don't mind school enough to want to strive for it. I wouldn't strive for it. I end up doodling and writing in school.
  3. school dosnt really bother me. idk when im out of school I strive to be at school because I honestly don't do anything but read and craft the entire day. but whenim at school I strive to be home so its a confusing world lol
  4. Oh, school stuff. XP Eh, I avoid school RP's. I spent a long time in school already, don't want to be in a school again. Right now I am doing Skyrim stories. I think I lean towards that genre of action fantasy
  5. What's it about?
  6. hmm yeah she went out of town or something. she hasn't been able to reply to our roleplay either. im getting ready to join a new roleplay with some new people so that should be exciting
  7. I've been having some interesting times. LostInOliviasWorld has not been able to post on our RP called 'Wild Thang', I am doing an RP with Morph, and Fiji and I are still going with 'LEGENDS'. (I hope to hit post number 3,000 this year)
  8. HI. oh my goodness its been a while hasn't it. How are you?
  9. hey! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 190
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast