Login to your account

Conversation Between Sweetsunnyrain and Strude

61 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Ah, TF2...What is it? @A@;;;

And thanks! c': I assume you read the battle with the New Roleplay button as well? XD
  2. Jar of piss but close enough . . . (it's a TF2 reference).

Oh and good luck with your first game.
  3. XD Wow, it's all right, on avatar sites, I changed my avatar every day. >u<''

And...ooh, a bottle thing...*u*
  4. Nifty, I mean with the colour experimenting. I know it took me a tiny bit to get profile layouts down. Made a thread with some freebie layouts one day because I went overboard and changing mine every other week.

Also Schiz is so right I can't help my picture sharing funsies.

5. It was night talking with you tonight. I think you should chat me up some more *winks*

Anyway, good night darling.
  6. XD Alright, goodnight. ^^

Neon Green is awesome! >:U
    ....I dunno, I was just fooling around with the customization of my profile. XD
  7. Well that is pleasant to hear. Most people say I'm intimidating, maybe it's just the circumstances of our conversation. None the less it is good to hear you say I am not. I like it.

Awesome I know character creation can be an interesting journey. I think a big this is keeping consistent, which I gather is the least helpful thing to say and I wish I could explain more.

Sadly I gotta log I need SOME sleep for work. Here is hoping for a slow day where I ain't gotta be on my toes! >D

Oh and it's also good to hear you can hold your own, that is the sort of confidence that is nice to hear. You're not pushy or cocky, but you know where you stand. *nods*
  8. You make a lot of sense! I feel that you're not very intimidating (no offense or anything ; u and that you're a nice and friendly mod. ^^ I can actually hold my own in RPs, most likely because my grammar is good. XD I still need to work on my characters, but that's about it.
  9. Oh and how in the world do you see neon green on grey?
  10. True enough, and sometimes that experience makes me look like a pompous ass. However, I ain't so bad. I know where new players are coming from. Sometimes I might be a hardass, but I do remember being a newbie too and scared of all the players better than me. My only suggestion to you is don't let my experience intimidate you, always remember you can do what I can do you just need to practice . . . oh and I guess hold your own too! Experienced players appreciate confidence, it makes a difference.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 61
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast