Login to your account

Conversation Between Zaiferz and IamEnzo

86 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, it's your turn to fight pretty soon. I'll have to text Maya to let her know the fights about to start, too. xD
  2. I have to agree with you.... XD alright well im gonna go look at the rp..i can be on till...6 so I have an hour!~ after that my friends want to celebrate me and the others graduating so it's a movie going on in the next dorm after that I'll drop by again but...im going to attempt to have my battle within the hour..if it's still my turn that is...
  3. Aw gee, that sounds pretty troublesome. :l. I'm not having too much of an eventful time. But sometimes that can be good. :P
  4. thats how my last few days are going! how are you lol
  5. blehh graduation went ..really horrible and ok for me... i screwed up singing...because i cried...defiantly not the tough thing i was trying to do! lol singing is hard to do when your throat is all tight...yep...but lots of people complimented me anyway... annnnd my mother got lost and missed it, my dad bailed because he had work so he didn't come..just my older brother and his girlfriend made it.(somewhat on time..ish...)
    my mother made it there after everything was done and over with...at like 8....
    and apparently im on shift this weekend but im not going today since i missed most of it anyway...
  6. Alright, enjoy yourself. xD
  7. Saturday for sure...um...im getting up early to go for my first clothing run..then we will be back for graduation...then after that....well im not sure when it ends..and my family is driving a long way to see me so..im sure they will want to hang out and see my "school" for the first time...so i don't know how long that will all take..but I WILL TRY!
  8. tomorrow you'll be available?
  9. I apologize, since graduation is tomorrow they made us stay late practicing and setting up, tomorrow is going to be busy obviously ....so I think you should skip me or prolong whose ever fighting now, because I don't want to hold it up...im free for hours on Saturday from when i wake up and after day pass which ends at four...i forgot when it starts...but i get to be on until 2am Saturdays annnd Sunday i have a long time to... SO I WILL BE ACTIVE!!!!!
  10. I'll give you time, don't worry. there should be a break between fights, anyway. I'm always ready to RP, even with school and such. So we can start it anytime you're ready. In the meantime, get yourself mentally prepared for the epicness.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 86
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast