Login to your account

Conversation Between Zaiferz and IamEnzo

86 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. really! ahhhhhhhhh lmao of course......so i have work tomorrow untill like...7pm? i think...
    from 8 am ...so if i manage to get on a computer totes putting soemthing up lol if I don't post by te time you need me to you have my permission to use him to move it along...as long as you keep him in as good of character as you can and if you use only his fire manipulation ability at first.
  2. Well, once the announcer calls their names out [which pretty much just happened], that's when they head out to the battlefield. though Maya is offline, so we'd have to continue it tomorrow. xD
  3. yay sorry im a bit late! alrighty how do I go about starting this fight ..do I just...jump in? or do you have like a setup im supposed to follow and i don't know it?
  4. Good! This RP is quickly making it's way up the ranks, i'm sure of it.
  5. ohh ok fantastic! I am DETERMINED to post today..
  6. I'll be on late tonight, don't worry about that. xD
  7. um..i think it was red riding hood and some scary thing afterward..
  8. so...so i don't think it will take five hours...but if it does (which i DOUBT, but my friends are like physically dragging me there after account...) will you bee on in five hours? i can talk to myself in the rp if i have to, just to post today!!! but after it hits 11 its mandatory to be in your own dorm. so ill be in the dorm and i can be on until like 1 or 2 in the morning...
  9. What movie are you going to see, I wonder?
  10. alrighty..i have about thirty minutes left...before account and my friendly kidnapping by my friends....so i made my first post!!
    I'm ready!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 86
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast