Login to your account

Conversation Between AceofMana and Tigerkytti

101 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. lol you know me too well *wiggles brows* The biggest problem would be finding something of equal interest in the first place XD

Hehe, oh man I'd love to see all the pictures you've got in your head XD

Good idea! *grabs Rune and throws him in the opposite direction* I'd say take one for the team.... buuuut, I'm sure he enjoys being a distraction for her XD
  2. prolly the ONLY way you would ever leave, that or throw something of equal interest the opposite directions but..... i doubt that would work.

Oh the pictures i have in mind, sooo many and Aura with a sweat drop is a big one! lol

o.O what the hell, i doubt i can save you. Quick throw Rune for her
  3. Ahaha, yeah might be the only way to ever get yourself out of the bedroom, eh? XD *snickers* That is a seriously amusing image, Aura with a sweatdrop and everything as she looks at him XD

Nuuuuu save me Mana! *hides behind you*
  4. I mean i dont mind someone wanting me, but that bad and i think id have to carry around a taser. Down boy, no DOWN! ZAPPPPP! and yes i see Rune humping Auras leg like a dog. He is partly one sooo its not that far from the truth.

As if she couldnt think of that idea on her own. She is a smart girl, you are already doomed. Dooooooooooooomed
  5. lol that is very incredibly true.

lol who wouldn't be willing with someone like that wanting you? I certainly would be lmao XD And that just totally gave me the image of Rune humping Aura's leg *falls over laughing*

Don't give her ideas o.o Do you want me doomed? XD
  6. she couldnt cut him off, she loves him too much.

Hey she was willing and he just pushed her to the new level, but i just had this picture of Aura in a baggy sweater and sweats, and Rune being like uhhhhhhhhhh hell id still do her. *humps away*

lol electric tornado? SCARY
  7. rofls oh boy he would be in sooooooo much trouble at that point.... I'd say she'd cut him off... but I don't think Aura could do that... Rune's corrupted her too much XD

Oh yes completely, if Aura didn't want it so darn much she'd have to totally find some way to become less sexy. Skronking lmao awesome word XD Ahaha, I think the only way he'd not have a willing participant in Aura is if she was too sore and/or tired. Honestly, he's completely corrupted the innocent hermit girl.. Good job Rune *highfives him*

I... I dunno... hide in a basement cellar? XD
  8. lmao she so would and Rune would have nothing to come back with. he would just look at her and shrug, like i dont know what you are talking about my sweet love.

Well he is a beast and even flailing against him well... he is insatiable really. Its her fault totally, being so sexy. he cant turn himself off. Theyd have to be in a room for like three months for him to stop thinking about skronking her for even a day. But.... i still dont think he would

Rubber? Suit made of rubber but then she still has wind? What do you do against that?
  9. I can totally see him doing something like that XD *is falling over in laughter at the thought right now* Aura watching him with crossed arms and asking, 'if you really mean it, then wtf are you doing?' XD

Ahaha, poor Aura, she'd have to beat him off with... something lol Be like all nuuuu and flail....given the right circumstances, she would flail a lot i just realized lol And that is why he's definitely her 'Beast' XD

Oh she totally would o.o *puts on electricity proof stuff*
  10. I am so proud of you babe *digs a hole to push the books into* you did great. I cant get over how accomplished you are! *sets books on fire* lol something like that.

Well... he might be friskier in public. he doesnt care really, he almost took her the first time when they were running around in the city chasing one another. He has no decency really. Truly that of an animal!

Same brain wave for Aura, though i bet she would fry you for pinching her cheeks!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 101
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast