Login to your account

Conversation Between Tahiel and KittyKilldare

32 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. hiiii
  2. Who knows. I think few look at new rps and advertising forum anymore :/
  3. does anyone look at the advertising forum? I don't think anyone looks at the advertising forum.
  4. poke?
  5. I'm gonna take it to PM if you don't mind~ XD
  6. hrrmmmm... yeah the Sval issue is a toughie. I dun want it to die either, but idk, onestar's character was sort of central. uh...

maybe we should have a poll or something? see what the other surviving rpers think?
  7. lmao, that sounds GRAND! I'll reply to it soon (not tonight though, I'm kind of all over the place tonight)
    Byyy the by, since onestar disappeared again (I sent her another email, but she hasn't replied) I'm wondering what we should do about Svalentia. I don't really want it to die, but in order to do so and still not use her characters I'd have to come up with some crafty retconing of "Oh, this other person was always in charge too" lol (and then make a whole new person <_<)
    What do you think?
  8. Mystery solved!! he will deal with this delicate situation by being an obstinate brat! genius! XD
  9. xD It's quite alright! It happens lol
  10. sorry for not replying in a while. I'm trying to figure out how lapis talks his way out of this one XD
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 32
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast