Login to your account

Conversation Between Saso-Chan and gkazumi

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I'm on now for the rest of the day so message me when you get on and we'll rp ^.^
  2. -.- Sorry, I was busy when you messaged me and I forgot I had this page open. ^.^'
    I'm free to rp when you are. Just post and I'll reply. I'm usually on all day but I started a new job so I'll get on in the early after noon (by my time zone) or late morning (wtfrpgs time zone)
  3. Hi kazumi!!! Wanna rp today? =3 and sorry i abandoned you that one day i had to leave on an emergency
  4. Haha yeah she does, doesn't she? Posted. And sorry if I take long sometimes. It's just I have a lot of rps I'm trying to balance xD
  5. Posted and thanks for thinking my chacters cool. I love your chacter cuz she is shy but knows her friends when she sees them
  6. Yes I am. I think that Mythro is such a cute character but then she's also cool cuz she has a sword. She's like... like... like... Something that's so cute it distracts from how awesome it is!!! >.<
  7. Posted and are you having fun cause i am ^_^
  8. Don't worry about it. I'm not very picky when it comes to rping as long as I'm having fun ^.^
  9. Oh yeah sorry my posts aren't that long D=
  10. I changed it to something cuter =3 and posted o3o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast