Login to your account

Conversation Between Maestra de Musica and Kyoko Chie

9 Visitor Messages

1. if your to busy don't worry about it.
  2. I'd like to invite you to Rebellious Rampage.
  3. ! XD And remember, This may be the RP I created, but it's nothing without other characters than my own. So don't be afraid to practice things! (I feel wise at the moment Xp!)
  4. hahah ok and ive never heard anyone use "whatever floats your gondala".
  5. You can copy your character from that roleplay to The Dream Team as long as he's 100% human. He can look different from his real self while dreaming too, just not too different. In fact he could have one personality in real life and another while dreaming. Idk whatever floats your gondola just want the Rp to succeed.
  6. ok well im still working on him and i was asked to use him in another roleplay so im thinking of how im gonna make this work i may just make a knightmare for the roleplay.
  7. here be the deal, Multiple personality is allowed But having the same person on Dreamers and Knightmares isn't good. I'd rather that person be a Knightmare so we can start. Post something you would in a role play as that character in the OOC Thread.
  8. Talk to people!~
  9. Hey my character that she told you about has an alter ego that im willing to use in your roleplay Pm me if you want me to join!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9