Login to your account

Conversation Between Nanaki and kokonimo

4 Visitor Messages

1. XD Nice, and thanks! So, so many thanks. I really apreciate it when people give me any kind of comments on my art. ^^ It really does feel more rewarding to draw your characters, plus, there's the perk of them being way more like what you want. ^^

Tis no problem, always glad to meet new people. I'd love to rp with you and, as you've probably already seen, I talked about that in the pm I sent. ^^ . Dial-up? Really? Oh you poor, poor soul. XD I had to work with that for a few days last month when I stayed with my aunt and uncle but other than that I haven't delt with it in at least a few years. XD Glad to see I'm not the only bussy person out there! We can most definitly work out the time thing later. =3
  2. Ha ha, good, cuz I was starting to feel just a bit creepy. xD Also, mad props on doing your own character sketches. You're very skilled. ^^ It's aways good to see someone draw their own characters. It takes a bit more effort, but it has such a rewarding feeling, no?

Thank you for the welcome and for getting back to me. I'd love to start up a roleplay if that's fine with you. I completely understand your issue with the internet. Why, for the past summer, I've been living on DIAL-UP. Do you remember what that is? xD Plus, I'm taking a bunch of courses for the new school year, so my availability might be kind of limited as well... Of course we could discuss this further. In the meantime, I'll check out the link you gave me. I'll get back to you within a couple of days if that's alright!
  3. Oh, well hello and welcome new person! There's no special protocol or anything so no worries, glad he piqued your interest! I'd be happy to start up an rp with you, though I'm of limited internet access right now so my replies might be slow. XD If you've got any idea's just send me a pm and throw them at me! Oh and if you're interested, I already have another rp going with him in it so if you'd like to see how I play him and my style in general just head over here http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...ticular-Beauty ^^ And yes, I do do my own character sketches. XD
  4. I'll admit, I'm new to this site, so I hope there's no special protocol about this, but... I'm interested in your character Cronos Arkaius Phamos. xD Are you looking to start up an rp anytime soon?

Oh, and do you do your own character sketches? :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4