Login to your account

Conversation Between Cows Go Moo and Arien

8 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I remember reading a description. I'll look for it.
  2. Xavi describes on the front page I think. I imagine them looking like they do in the banner. Since these are common titans they should just be all black with black eyes
  3. Ok, I think I'll use Arien's bow to disable the titan. I don't remember if they had eyes. In fact I don't really know how the titans look like xD
  4. Well I have some tough finals this week so I think I'll hold off on posting until either I feel like procrastinating or after someone else posts. I don't want to be spamming the thread hehe ;;
    By all means feel free to make the first move though! I basically plan for Saika to exercise more of her metalbending power this titan around (by which I mean beat Shepherd at his own swordweilding game.
  5. Do you want to make the first move against the titan?
  6. Ok, thanks
  7. Idk how flammable titan bodies are, but for the sake of coolness let's say Saika's frag grenade left a few flames :P
  8. Hi, I'm rping with you on Attack on Titan and I've got a little question. Do Saika's grenades create fire? I mean, they explode, but are there flames in the titan's corpse for Arien to use?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8