Login to your account

Conversation Between mewmint20 and Strude

6 Visitor Messages

1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2. i feel special :3
  3. Ello lady! >D Welcome to my friends list! XD
  4. Guild wars 2....everyone playing it lol, lots of friends i know are in this big guilt on there and use raidcall and sometimes i sit on there and chill. Im sick too but yer maybe ill pop on later and have the guts to say hi xD
  5. Awww, don't worry we're a pretty chill and friendly bunch. I'm sorry I wasn't on to say HELLO! I've been really sick and sleep is my best option. However, I do hope I can catch you tomorrow and make you feel welcome. I totally understand how nerve racking it can be the first time, but don't stress it I think you'll find we're not all that scary. > w <

I think I'll be on vent later today if you're still around to get on. I have to head out to pickup my friend and do a couple things, but after that I figure myself and Corn should be on. (We might talk a lot about Guild Wars 2 since that is the game we're playing! >D)
  6. your vent just reminded me how incredible shy i am, i set it up, hopped on. Nobody on, checked all my settings. Realized someone might come on, signed out. Now i have to play the game of getting the courage to actually talk to people on there when i get on tomorrow >.< Ty for the link though, i will talk eventually.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6