Login to your account

Conversation Between Ryan1 and Syrasya

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. AHA! So he lives!
  2. the last time i was on here, gangnam style wasn't a thing and now the harlem shake is...what am i even doing with my life? .-.
  3. Kekeke how does it feel having all these bugs crawling in ur screen? xDD
  4. Ay I'm a senior in high school ready to go off with a bang and then thrown into the deep waters of college and life! XD
    And yeah! finishing a summer project for biology ap finally but yeah, SOON! HAWK SHALL SPEAK! lolol :3
  5. time management. i never understand that. same here. college's starting in september n im not even sure i could get the net in the dorms.
    soooooooooo ure finally ready to get on with very first post? xD
  6. Lol, a life I shall soon have stripped away from me by school Dx
    So I try to balance life,summer,school and role playing verrrryyyyyy carefully. and as you've seen sometimes things go awry and yeah xD
  7. AHHHH HE'S ALIVEEE! ahh summer. understandable. ure one of those people that actually have a life. :P hahaha welcome back, man. ^^
  8. BACK FROM THE DEAD AT LAST! lolz, sorry about my absence, doing lots of summer, late summer stuff, really pries me away from my laptop! Dx lo siento mi amiga, i'm back though!
  9. uuuuuuuuu. imma spam u until u get back! xD
  10. hahah u dnt need a really long elaborate post u knw? just get ur 1st post over with! ure making *me* anxious here! xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast