Login to your account

Conversation Between onestar and Tahiel

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. lol, yes, it was more or less like that.

Ah, I wish I had so much faith in my talents too! Thank you for the support though. XD To be honest I don't know if I have that big of an attention span either, I'm leaning towards no considering my 1001 started stories that never got anywhere... but 1002 is the charm, right?
    I honestly only posted the "good" ones (lol) to the site, but I have a loooooooot more in a folder on my hard drive somewhere. It's ridiculous.
    Haha, I'm glad you liked the snippets you read. Most of them (not all) are part of larger ideas (the one with light and dark, for instance, but it's one of the many I never got around finishing... I might go back to that one for a sort-ish yaoi story though, because yes, I wouldn't want to disappoint to-be readers 8DDDD).
  2. Ha, same. Once I sort of stabilized I was like, "man I could go for a roleplay I wish there was a site I could go t-.....>_> <_<"
    That's a lovely dream I think, and very do-able! I think that it's a great goal, and making money off of it would be just gravy (though I'm sure you will, you talented girl you.) It's just the process and getting your ideas and dreams out there, it really does sound fantastic. I admire your stick-to-it-ness, I don't know if I have the attention span it would take to write a whole novel on my own. :I
    (And I saw your website, read some snippets- they were some very good short stories/chapters!) That sounds like a good idea though. Nothin' wrong with using what you've already written as a jumping-off point- and a couple of pages is still good! Real genius takes time. (Also I'm quite pleased, yesBLyes, you would be disappointing your to-be readers too if there wasn't just a smidge of boymance in there. Times may change, but yaoi is eternal~)
  3. I actually poofed for a bit, but that was because I got no email notifications, and I can't live without them, and then one day I was like "Wait, wasn't there that cool site... ?" xD (I actually came back to find that I had a reply, but never got the notification for it... )

And yep to all the questions that can be replied with... an affirmative response. I've always liked writing, and my 'dream' is to have at least ONE published book (compilation, whatever), even if it's just through PoD. You know, the kind of thing you can say "Yes, I did this, it was good" and maybe "it actually sold and I made money" XD (that'd be a nice extra though).

Right now I'm trying to work a novel rather than a short story (I used to write a lot of short stories), but I wasn't 'feeling' any of my current ideas, so I grabbed one of my many starter-posts-that-get-to-nothing and rewrote it... and just sort of went from there. But I only have a couple pages worth of it so far. :/ And, of course, yes, male characters, and I expect there'll be yaoi in it or I'll be disappointed in myself and the characters.
  4. Not worse is still good, I'm at least glad you're still hear- I was afraid you would have poofed as well. uwu
    And writing you say? :0 Tell me about it, I'm mui interested! What genre? What sort of writing? What sort of characters? (Boys?!? ) I'm assuming this from peeking at Neko's beauts post, but are you pursuing publishing it?
  5. Aha, don't worry, it's inevitable with group RPs. (Heck, with one on one's too... )
    I'm glad you're alright. I'm doing fairly well, considering I haven't much moved from what situation I was in last you saw me XD So, not great, but at least it hasn't gotten worse?
    I think the most existing happening is that I've tried to pick up on my writing again, we'll see how much that lasts...
  6. Uwah, It's such a shame that people seem to have poofed! (I'm sorry particularly because I may have helped catalyze it as far as our rp was concerned. ;e; )
    I'm doing well now, for once at a pretty comfortable position in life- how have you been doing? What has been up with you in my extended absence?
  7. Hehe, you were missed greatly!
    (And now everyone else is missed greatly, too <_< )
    I hope you're doing well~
  8. Yes, huzzah! The prodigal prodigal child has returned.
    AKA: *runs to through field of wildflowers*
  9. Gasp. You're here! *huggles and doesn't let go*
  10. No, I miss you guyssssssss. ;a;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast