Login to your account

Conversation Between rumxcoke and FijiLoki

297 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Bri? Can you add my new skype? It's FijiLoki - or what is yours? Would love to talk some if you end up with some time =( My cat died yesterday
  2. add my new skype cant get into old one FijiLoki
  3. LOL no biting! *wags finger disapprovingly* Did you want a time out?
  4. *bites*
  5. yeah no i can only disown, doesnt get rid of a char XD
  6. You don't have to use narrator. I ended up doing that bc I was tired of pressing all those character buttons.

I think you should have the ability to delete them. If you really aren't able to figure that out, then I can delete them for you.

Also, I posted.
  7. Are you able to delete chars from the character section? If you are can you delete Fayte, Godric, Nadia, and Theresa ‘Tessa’ Dorian,. Also Floki char is up. i'll do eden's prob in the morn
  8. btw im going to clean up some of my chars in the rp - get rid of some that arent being used like lines that were incompleted, and put up profs for missing chars. miss using chars instead of just narrator XD Didn't know if u wanted to as well
  9. btw Dis is hot. Just sayin. She a shifter? xD If she is be interesting to see what her abilities are. If she is a shifter, you can make up some shifter type/norse type rituals, or I can tell you about some. It's one thing that Floki will bring up at the campfire and his displeasure over the lack of from that family. XD It'll be a good conversation xD Might have some time tomorrow afternoon or evening if you're around btw
  10. Briiiii ;---; maybe haz a post in you soon? I'm dyings! lol
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 297
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast