Login to your account

Conversation Between Eden and Strude

187 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. I . . . *hangs head in shame* I picked up WoW after three years . . . so it's been eating my time between classes. I've also been working on, running, my bitchbaby MAPS! which is fucking amazing and jing gave it the best compliment the other night! >D

In a math class right now that technically is going very well, except my above normal standards and super well doesn't meet the expectation I need to meet and it's frustrating.

I've also been working on something called The Rook Game which current only has personal entries in it, but will also include a form of a role play guide (that will be cross posted on a instructional RP only page I setup last night and will need to finish setting up later today.)

So I have my fair share of projects and things keeping me busy! >D

Aww that is to bad I miss you around the community love. *nods* It was sad to see Ardent and Dead God quiet down. You always had such good games.
  2. *pets nice lady butt*

Oh, you know, this and that. I'm DMing a lot for a NWN2 server, but will likely be roleplaying only on GW2 once it comes out. Very excited! I'm also going back to work at Nintendo and a week or two, after a two month break. Very happy!

Also, it snowed on the first day of spring here. In Seattle.

How bout you, ladyface?
  3. *sits on you* Where have you been, what'cha been up to?
  4. <3 u too babygirl

5. So drinking tonight and I am wasted and sending drunk visitor messages to everyone.

> w <

I wanna let you know you are amaxnig.
  6. 8'(
  7. Because I know what you can do to me and my ladyboner.
  8. Why are you looking at me like I'm a monster ._.

9. Not dead, just been busy. HI THERE! O W O Figured I would let you know! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 187
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast