Login to your account

Conversation Between emberwest and Crimson

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hahaha ok, thank you
  2. Not off the top of my head at this hour, but if I think of something I will pm you.
  3. Sweet I can totally work with that! Anything else electronically I need to know about?
  4. Technically computers...though they are really those virtual screen things like in Iron man. Except for the supercomputer in the archives...
  5. Daaaaaang lol. This is going to be much harder! How about everywhere else? Are there many electronics? Radios, computers, anyway for her to use her electronic communication through anything?
  6. I love being asked this question. Each room is set up with a sophisticated DNA scanner/card scanner. It scans the person(s) in the general area of the door to check to see if they are allowed in the room before anyone is allowed to scan their key card and gain access to the room. If the DNA does not match up with the key card, entrance is blocked and an alarm is sounded. Leaving your own room can be accomplished by voice command unless you are on lock down...and many other lab features are voice activated.
  7. Hey! I'm working on my post now I have a question! How is the place set up electronically? Are the door locks electronic like key pads and stuff? Ryah is a spitfire and is going to try and escape a lot lol. I'm just wondering about the set up for her powers!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7